Dignified and reasonably priced cremation services starting at $1295.00
Simplicity Cremation Care allows you to stay in control of how much you want to spend by offering a low cost alternative to traditional funeral options.
A Simplicity Direct Cremation starts at $1295.00 and includes the following services:
- Bringing the deceased into our care from a hospital, coroner’s office, nursing or personal care home, hospice facility or if the deceased is already at another funeral home.
- If the death takes place at a private residence, we will be required to bring the deceased into our care in a much shorter period of time and an additional $200.00 charge will apply.
- Meeting with the appropriate family members to sign all the necessary paperwork required for cremation.
- Preparing the death certificate and obtaining the proper documents from both the state and county officials required for cremation to take place.
- Required minimal cremation casket.
- The cremation process performed by certified cremation professionals.
- 1 Certified copy of the death certificate.
- County cremation permit fee.
- Ashes picked up from our facility by the next of kin in a temporary container.
- Additional certified copies of the death certificate are $20.00 per copy. (This fee is waived by Vital Records if the deceased was a member of the armed services. A veterans spouse is also eligible for this benefit)
- If desired, obituaries published in newspapers of your choice.
- If requested, mailing of ashes within the continental United States via the US Postal Service: $125.00
- Permanent Urn, Cremation Jewelry or Keepsake Urns, if preferred. Click on the links below to see our selection.
Our simple direct cremation service does not require embalming since your loved one will be held in our clean and modern climate controlled facility until the cremation takes place.